Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pura Vida

I've been thinking again about getting back to Costa Rica.  It is so unspoiled and beautiful.  There are so many beautiful places in the world.  Costa Rica is just one of them.  We've recently come back from a trip to St. Lucia which is another beautiful place.  I want to start thinking about a place to buy for retirement. I can't think of anything better than spending the cold winters in some place warm.  There are so many things to consider.  It's really overwhelming on where to start.  I've decided to keep my options open and explore a number of beautiful places in the world.  One reason I'm drawn to Costa Rica is that is does seem foreigner friendly.  It seems that it is fairly straight forward to purchase property in Costa Rica.  Some countries don't encourage this but Costa Rica seems pretty friendly to tourists.  The other reason is that is seems fairly safe. I can't wait to explore and see what I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment